A young girl in Wisconsin found a marijuana chocolate bar in her dad’s bedroom which came from Colorado. After eating it, she was found intoxicated at school and barely had a pulse. Her father is charged with child neglect. Just another example of Colorado pot being exported to other states.
It is one thing to have our neighboring states create marijuana chaos for themselves, but exporting it over the border to states that have the good sense not to surrender to the drug culture is despicable. Law enforcement, drug education and prevention people, and government officials take note.
Here are two articles that were published recently. This information should be very disturbing to anyone in our states who cares about marijuana and substance abuse.
AG Holder recently unveiled a list of eight marijuana violations the Justice Department will enforce. They include:
- The distribution of marijuana to minors.
- Directing revenue from marijuana sales to gangs and cartels.
- Diverting marijuana from states where it is legal to other states where there are no laws allowing for marijuana use.
- Using legal sales as cover for trafficking operations.
- Using violence and or firearms in marijuana cultivation and distribution.
- Driving under the influence of marijuana.
- Growing marijuana on public lands.
- Possessing marijuana or using on federal property.
The intent of the following “entrepreneurs” is clearly diversion and trafficking. They will join other traffickers in Colorado with similar plans for Oklahoma. Your state next.